Synthetic Biology UK 2021, 22-23 November 2021
This year SBRC Nottingham are proud to host the long awaited Biochemical Society's "Synthetic Biology 2021" at East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, 22-23 November 2021.
This meeting represents the convergence of multiple fields that generate improved understanding of biological systems and cutting-edge biotechnology. The meeting will explore the unique opportunities of research in this area, providing an excellent framework for scientists and engineers to learn about new areas of activity.
- engineering of microbial communities
- microbial-plant interactions
- applications for sustainable manufacture of materials
- the circular economy and
- climate mitigation strategies
Submit your abstract by 22 September 2021 for your chance to be included in the event programme. We're welcoming the submission of abstracts for consideration as oral communications at Synthetic Biology UK 2021.
Attracting an international audience, scheduled speakers include:
- Paul Hudson, SciLifeLab, Sweden
- Karen Polizzi, Imperial College London, UK
- Helene Steiner, OpenCell, UK
- Liz Sockett, University of Nottingham, UK
For more information and to register please go to Synthetic Biology UK 2021